Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 15, 2010




Welcome to Ink'd Wings. These bookmark cards were done with markers colored directly onto the stamps. After a light sptitz of water I stamped image on white card stock. The flowers were stamped a second time without re-coloring the stamp. I just "huffed" on the image and stamped again. I stamped again with Versa mark and embossed with Star Dust embossing powder to give it a little sparkle.


I used the Tim Holtz cling mount set "Nature's Moments CMS 001" for the card below. Marvy markers #15, 36, 106 were used for the flowers and the bird. The ribbon is from Michael's.



This card uses stamps from Rubber Stampede (Solidago Sprig #2875F) and Stampendous (Hummingbird Flight F083). Marvy markers # 36, 80, 96 were used to color the flower and the hummingbird. The ribbon came from my "scrap stash".


The last card uses an Inky Antics stamp (Dragonfly 10118F ) and the same Rubber Stampede Sprig as the card above. Marvy markers #15, 36, 106. Ribbon from JoAnn's.


The bookmark inside uses a Daisy Bucket Designs Stamp(#5138). I stamped the inside with the same images that were used on the front.

Back to creating more cards in my Butterfly Garden.


1 comment:

lynda said...

I love these cards, Marie!!!! Especially the Stardust embossing powder touch...very elegant. Very pretty colors, and I love that live in the moment saying...who makes that? So....WELCOME to the wonderful world of blogging!! Great blog...I'm looking forward to more posts. I'm signing up to be a follower.