Thursday, July 29, 2010

Martha Stewart


I needed 4 Thank you notes and as luck would have it, there weren't any in my "stash". I didn't have a lot of time to make cards so I finished these in about 30 minutes.
While browsing at Big Lots I found a Martha Stewart Stamp Set for $1.00. Of course...I couldn't resist. The larger plaid circle had an inner circle attached to the same stamp, so I used scissors to cut the two circles apart. After picking out 4 patterned papers, matching cardstock and inks I was ready to stamp. I used Nestability circles and blossoms. The zigzag die is from PTI and is the smaller of the two that are available on their website. They just released a larger one and it is on my wish list. A bumblebee brad, some pearls, glitter, ribbon and a few punched hearts added the finishing touches to the cards. It took longer to "pick out" the papers and inks than the actual stamping and assembly took. Easy-peasy!!
Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.

No comments: