Saturday, October 30, 2010

Holidays

I noticed that the store have all of their Christmas merchandise displayed. Christmas may not be in the air but it is definitely in the stores! The displays inspired me to create some early Christmas cards. While at Hobby Lobby I bought a package of Christmas stickers, brads and 2 rolls of ribbon.


There was a definite "country/vintage" feel to these stickers so I chose to use kraft paper for most of the cards. The red on the stickers was closer to a brick color not the traditional bright red you associate with Christmas. The greens were also muted. I used cardstock colors that closely matched the hues in the stickers.



I was able to make 10 cards with the package of stickers. Here is card #1:



Here is card #2:


I will post 2 cards every day. Stop by tomorrow and see the next two cards. If you like what you see please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.
Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.

No comments: