Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Card Pattern Sketch 112


This is another great sketch from Card Patterns. Check out the wonderful cards that have been submitted. This is a fantastic way to get new ideas.







I tried to "think outside the box" when I created this card. The stamp is an old Hero Arts stamp that I had forgotten about. I cut the bottom leaves off of the stem and mounted them on the edge of the die cut with foam tape. The embossing folder is from Sizzix, verbiage from Papertrey Ink's Delightful Dahlia stamp set. I applied white ink with a piece of cut 'n dry to the raised designs. I love the clear stamps because you can curve them to fit any shape.





I loved the way this card turned out so I made a few more of the same card. I think I will change the verse to Happy Mother's Day.


Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Beautiful card, Marie! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!