Thursday, June 02, 2011

Mojo Monday #193


Okay I surrender! I looked at the Mojo Monday sketch and said "I don't think so", square and round cards aren't in my comfort zone. Then I thought for a couple of days and said "Well, maybe I should try". Today I said "Go for it, it's a CHALLENGE"! If it was easy it wouldn't be a challenge. So here is my interpretation of the sketch.





I used a Nestability die, papers from K & Co., floral stamp is Hero Arts, ink pad is from Memento, Copic markers were used to color the image and rhinestones are from the Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby).



Here is the Sketch that I followed.





Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.

2 comments:

lynda said...

Hi Marie,
Great card! I love the colors and your pp's. This is one of my favorite Hero Arts stamp sets.

Carole Campanile said...

Beautiful card. Wonderful colors and I really like how you popped the flowers. Well done!!
TFS
Carole