Friday, August 12, 2011

Lavender, Celery and Gray

Did ya miss me? The Lilac Inkers meeting was this week and since I had 3 tables in one room and 1 table in another room covered with card making supplies....I had to clean up for the meeting....we needed the tables! Go figure! After the clean-up I realized that I was missing a few card kits ;-(..... soooo I got some of the "stuff" out again to make the missing kits. The next day it was "clean-up" again after the meeting (kinda like a revolving door). Now for "fun time".

Oh my goodness. I love this color combo from CR84FN. This is my second post today (one more to go) and the third card that I made with these colors. I used the Card Patterns Weekly Sketch to make this card.


The stamp is a new Tina Wenke stamp, the image was colored with Copic markers, the Prima background paper was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder, Nesties were used for the circle and scalloped circle, the flowers were made with a MFT Rose Die-namics die, ribbon from Hobby Lobby, pearls from Recollections and gold edging was made with my favorite Marvy Calligraphy pen.






I found some tiny little round pearls in my stash, so I put them in the center of the tiny flowers. Two of the flowers were edged with a Copic marker.

This is the sketch that was used to create this card.



Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Hi Marie...what a sweet image this is! And your background paper is beautiful! have a great weekend :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Super sweet card Marie! You did a great job coloring that adorable image! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)

NinaB said...

How adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

Theresa said...

How darling!! What a great image and oh so colored beautifully. Beautiful work lady.