Friday, October 04, 2013

SCS Get Together #3

Tomorrow is the big day for the SCS 6th Annual Flower City Get Together. The excitement is mounting...I can't wait to see all the marvelous paper crafted ideas. Can you say "CASE"!! oh yeah!

There is also a handmade gift exchange that I have chosen to participate in. This is the gift I have created for the the exchange.


This is the front of my 'card box'.


This shows the contents inside the box.


Card #1 of four with a matching envelope.


Card #2 of four with matching envelope.


Card #3 of four with matching envelope.


Card #4 of four with matching envelope.


This shows the insides of two of the cards. The floral dies/stamps and Morocco background are MFT.

I'll be back next week to share all the wonderful projects from the 'shoebox', the cards from the swap, the gift from the gift exchange and all the projects that are scheduled for the aftenoon of the SCS Gathering.

Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I see some Hawaiian inspiration here! Your floral cards and box are a delight Marie, I think the recipient will be THRILLED! Have a great time, can't wait to see your haul!!!

Sue Lelli said...

BEAUTIFUL cards Marie! They are all so Pretty! Have Fun!

Debbie said...

Marie, these are gorgeous!!! I think hibiscus is my favorite flower so I just love these cards!!

Jessi Fogan said...

OMG, Marie, these are amazing! What an awesome gift - that person will definitely get to bring home the best :)