Monday, March 03, 2014

SPRING PLEASE

Okay enough of this global warming stuff! The temperatures hovering in the teens with the wind chill factors into the negative numbers is waaaay to warm for me! Yeah, right! If this is global warming I would hate to see global cooling.....lol.

There is a great challenge at Less is More...use YELLOW and GREEN. Now those are great Spring colors! So I sequestered myself in the Butterfly Garden, imagined it was "SPRING" and started creating. I still had some of those 'positive' die cut pieces left from HERE, so I figured this was a good starting point!


FYI...I have only 7 of those die cuts left. I have completed 15 cards so far. I can definitely see the light at the end of the'die cut' tunnel.

Back to creating cards in my Butterfly Garden.

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Holy smokes I'm with you Marie brrrrr. I'm so sick of the cold! I like this springy card of yours. The trellis like embossing is perfect with the flowers and wispy butterfly! I'm so happy to see you closed yourself up in the butterfly garden again...I have missed you my sweet friend!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh hey...your have PR stamps right? There's a guest designer call out...you would be perfect!!

Chrissie said...

This looks great Marie, I love this die!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Anne said...

How elegant! I love this die and I love the card you created
Thanks for joining this week’s Less is More Challenge
Anne
(Guest LIM commenter!)

Becky said...

Gorgeous card. Love the embossed panel and love the shading of your flowers.

Viv said...

So beautiful Marie :) Viv xx